Making Matching Client Code Available During Multiview View State Change

pbd22

Hi.

In view "firstView" I have some HTML.
When I transition to "secondView", the "firstView" HTML is still
there when I view source even though the "secondView" HTML
has been rendered on the page.

Can somebody please tell me how to get the actual HTML
inside the multiview's view tags to match what the user is
looking at?

Thanks for your patience.

pbd22

Hi.

In view "firstView" I have some HTML.
When I transition to "secondView", the "firstView" HTML is still
there when I view source even though the "secondView" HTML
has been rendered on the page.

Can somebody please tell me how to get the actual HTML
inside the multiview's view tags to match what the user is
looking at?

Thanks for your patience.

Hi.

Can somebody help?
How do i get the source HTML to match what I am looking at on the
page?

Is this an odd question or easily fixable?

Thanks.