    code that permit me to copy and paste it into another HTML page.
    Does anyone got any suggestion?

    Regards

    billie, Oct 4, 2005

  2. billie

    jay graves Guest

    billie wrote:
    > I tried the export function of scite but it does not generate a proper HTML
    > code that permit me to copy and paste it into another HTML page.

    Works OK for me. What exactly is it doing wrong on your side?

    > Does anyone got any suggestion?

    I've used Webcpp before. http://webcpp.sourceforge.net/

    jay

    jay graves, Oct 4, 2005

  3. On Oct 04, billie wrote:
    > I need to insert a Python source in an HTML page mantaining to
    > coloration gives by the IDE.

    Do you care what IDE?

    > I tried the export function of scite but it does not generate a proper
    > HTML code that permit me to copy and paste it into another HTML page.
    > Does anyone got any suggestion?

    If you're just trying to get copy/paste-able-from-browser html that has
    pretty colors, you might start up vim and use the default colors. You
    might have to say ":syntax enable". Then just type ":TOhtml" and you'll
    have a colorized version of your "IDE" display.

    --
    Micah Elliott
    <>

    Micah Elliott, Oct 4, 2005
  4. Micah Elliott enlightened us with:
    > If you're just trying to get copy/paste-able-from-browser html that
    > has pretty colors, you might start up vim and use the default
    > colors. You might have to say ":syntax enable". Then just type
    > ":TOhtml" and you'll have a colorized version of your "IDE" display.

    Cool, I didn't know that option. Very nice! Thanks!

    Sybren
    Frank Zappa

    Sybren Stuvel, Oct 5, 2005