    of any good online free Manuals please send me a link

    Thank you
    , Nov 15, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > I'm a high school student who wants to start learning C. I want to
    > find an online Manual that is for beginners so I can learn. If you know
    > of any good online free Manuals please send me a link

    "The C Book" which is freely available
    (http://publications.gbdirect.co.uk/c_book/) is a decent introductory
    text IMO and, I believe, generally well-regarded. Although it is based
    on the 1989 ANSI Standard (the current version is the 1999 ISO
    Standard), the main differences between the versions are
    well-documented online and C89 is still dominant and widely supported.

    Robert Gamble
    Robert Gamble, Nov 15, 2005

  3. pete Guest

    pete, Nov 15, 2005