Manual

Jonny2112

I'm a high school student who wants to start learning C. I want to
find an online Manual that is for beginners so I can learn. If you know
of any good online free Manuals please send me a link

Thank you

Robert Gamble

I'm a high school student who wants to start learning C. I want to
find an online Manual that is for beginners so I can learn. If you know
of any good online free Manuals please send me a link

"The C Book" which is freely available
(http://publications.gbdirect.co.uk/c_book/) is a decent introductory
text IMO and, I believe, generally well-regarded. Although it is based
on the 1989 ANSI Standard (the current version is the 1999 ISO
Standard), the main differences between the versions are
well-documented online and C89 is still dominant and widely supported.

Robert Gamble