Marco Schmidt

Stefan Ram

Roedy Green said:
I have perhaps a dozen links into Marco Schmidt's website.
http://www.marcoschmidt.de/
It is not coming up. Does anyone know what became of him or if
this is just temporary?

I have a webpage of a »Marco Schmidt« in my catalogue

http://purl.net/stefan_ram/garnoo/X...SYOVERVIEWXGOFXGYJAVAXGPROGRAMMINGXGRESOURCES

My entry contains two URIs.

The following is tagged as »gone«.

http://www.geocities.com/marcoschmidt.geo/java.html

The other - more recent - URI is:

http://schmidt.devlib.org/java/index.html

This last URI currently is not responding. I assume that this
is a temporary failure and suggest that you may retry later.
I believe that I had visited it about one or two weeks ago.

I am not aware that the URI you mentioned is related to
the same Marco Schmidt.

(In the German usenet, I believe, it is considered as impolite
to mention the name of a participiant of a newsgroup as part
of the Subject header, so I have changed the Subject header
line.)