Mason, DBI, and DBI::Pg

Asby

Heard a lot about Mason, so I'm playing around with it. I builded a
Postgresql database, with a simple table with one user in it. I wrote a
script which will check the database for the user and print the output.
Somehow it doesn't work always, don't know what is going wrong, but I get my
expected output and if I refresh it will give me sometimes the following
error:

System error
error: Undefined subroutine &DBD::pg::db::_login called at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i686-linux/DBD/Pg.pm line 98.

context: ...
94: }
95: $sth->finish;
96: $dbh->disconnect;
97: return @sources;
98: }
99:
100:
101: sub connect {
102: my($drh, $dbname, $user, $auth)= @_;

code stack: /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i686-linux/DBD/Pg.pm:98
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i686-linux/DBI.pm:513
/home/httpd/htdocs/challenge/autohandler:22

All my modules are fresh from CPAN and still I get this error sometimes.
What gives me this error and how can I solve it?