Mason, DBI, and DBI::Pg

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Asby, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Asby

    Asby Guest

    Heard a lot about Mason, so I'm playing around with it. I builded a
    Postgresql database, with a simple table with one user in it. I wrote a
    script which will check the database for the user and print the output.
    Somehow it doesn't work always, don't know what is going wrong, but I get my
    expected output and if I refresh it will give me sometimes the following
    error:

    System error
    error: Undefined subroutine &DBD::pg::db::_login called at
    /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i686-linux/DBD/Pg.pm line 98.

    context: ...
    94: }
    95: $sth->finish;
    96: $dbh->disconnect;
    97: return @sources;
    98: }
    99:
    100:
    101: sub connect {
    102: my($drh, $dbname, $user, $auth)= @_;

    code stack: /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i686-linux/DBD/Pg.pm:98
    /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i686-linux/DBI.pm:513
    /home/httpd/htdocs/challenge/autohandler:22

    All my modules are fresh from CPAN and still I get this error sometimes.
    What gives me this error and how can I solve it?

    --
    ttfn,

    Asby
    Follow your money: http://www.eurobilltracker.com/index.php?referer=6215