Master pages

VB Programmer

I know that Master pages will be greatly enhanced in the next version of VS.

For now, I have several tables that make up a site-wide Header, Footer and
Nav bar. Each of these are using user controls for the content.

Question: Do I have to "clone" this page layout for every page that is
going to be content? What is the standard way for handling this basic type
of web layout?

Thanks!

clintonG

I attempted to access the article using my Passport but after I sent my
credentials IE 6 locked up. Would that be a good example of what
customers can expect to *NOT SEE* when outsourcing to India huh?

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com

clintonG

I followed through and was actually required to fill out another form
to register for the site even though I logged in using PassPort. Very
clumsy and poorly done even though the effort was somewhat worth
it as I was finally able to read the article.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com

VB Programmer

Can you post the article for us so we don't have to go through the
headaches?

Thanks.

clintonG

Nope. Even though I think Saravana is goofy for pointing
us to a site that requires a PassPort just to read an article
I won't be copying his article and pasting it anywhere
accessible to the public.