    Does anyone know if matcom is still available, or if there is any other
    software that will do the same thing???

    thanks

    lmo863, Feb 8, 2005

  2. lmo863

    Jerry Coffin Guest

    lmo863 wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I was wondering if any of you know what an easier way to turn matlab
    > code into c++. I have had a look on the internet and Mathtools.com
    > used to do a program called matcom, but it no longer exists, neither
    > do any links to it within the site.
    >
    > Does anyone know if matcom is still available, or if there is any
    > other software that will do the same thing???

    Not really topical, but you might want to look at:

    http://www.stud.tu-ilmenau.de/~rueckn/

    It isn't complete, but depending on what you're doing, it may be
    adequate.

    --
    Later
    Jerry.

    Jerry Coffin, Feb 8, 2005

  3. lmo863

    red floyd Guest

    lmo863 wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I was wondering if any of you know what an easier way to turn matlab
    > code into c++. I have had a look on the internet and Mathtools.com used
    > to do a program called matcom, but it no longer exists, neither do any
    > links to it within the site.
    >
    > Does anyone know if matcom is still available, or if there is any other
    > software that will do the same thing???
    >
    > thanks

    You're OT here, but what the heck.

    Mathworks (the vendor of MATLAB) sells a compiler that turns MATLAB into
    C++. However, you want to get the R13 compiler, the R14 compiler just
    creates a huge array with the bytecode/p-code/interpreted code and calls
    an interpreter. The R13 compiler generated actual C++ which called into
    MATLAB's runtime DLLs, which made debugging easier.

    red floyd, Feb 8, 2005