matlab into c++

lmo863

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you know what an easier way to turn matlab
code into c++. I have had a look on the internet and Mathtools.com used
to do a program called matcom, but it no longer exists, neither do any
links to it within the site.

Does anyone know if matcom is still available, or if there is any other
software that will do the same thing???

thanks

Jerry Coffin

lmo863 said:
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you know what an easier way to turn matlab
code into c++. I have had a look on the internet and Mathtools.com
used to do a program called matcom, but it no longer exists, neither
do any links to it within the site.

Does anyone know if matcom is still available, or if there is any
other software that will do the same thing???

Not really topical, but you might want to look at:

http://www.stud.tu-ilmenau.de/~rueckn/

It isn't complete, but depending on what you're doing, it may be
adequate.

red floyd

lmo863 said:
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you know what an easier way to turn matlab
code into c++. I have had a look on the internet and Mathtools.com used
to do a program called matcom, but it no longer exists, neither do any
links to it within the site.

Does anyone know if matcom is still available, or if there is any other
software that will do the same thing???

thanks

You're OT here, but what the heck.

Mathworks (the vendor of MATLAB) sells a compiler that turns MATLAB into
C++. However, you want to get the R13 compiler, the R14 compiler just
creates a huge array with the bytecode/p-code/interpreted code and calls
an interpreter. The R13 compiler generated actual C++ which called into
MATLAB's runtime DLLs, which made debugging easier.