    this coding in it.

    If anyone could help me out on this, it would be much appreciated.
    , Jul 12, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > .. I am using Matt's formmail.pl and it working great ..

    Please stop using Matt's programs. Chances are good that as soon as a
    spammer finds it, your site will be spewing spam emails by the millions.
    The spammers have bots that search the WWW for copies of it.

    http://www.html-faq.com/cgi/?secureformmail

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 12, 2006

  3. Stan McCann Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in

    > wrote:
    >
    >> .. I am using Matt's formmail.pl and it working great ..

    > Please stop using Matt's programs. Chances are good that as soon as
    > a spammer finds it, your site will be spewing spam emails by the
    > millions. The spammers have bots that search the WWW for copies of
    > it.

    Chances are they are already using it. If the server admin isn't up to
    speed, they can go quite some time before knowing of the abuse. Don't
    ask me how I know. ;)

    > http://www.html-faq.com/cgi/?secureformmail

    As fast as you can.

    --
    Stan McCann, "Uncle Pirate" http://stanmccann.us/
    Implementing negative score for googlegroup postings, see
    Stan McCann, Jul 13, 2006