Matt's Formmail - formatting text email layout

kirsten

I have a lengthy form on my website that when emailed to me (in text
format), includes over 90 fields in a long list. I am using Matt's
formmail.pl and it working great and am receiving the results in text
format - also working well. The form itself was created in FP 2002 -
without the FP Extensions.

I need to be able to ad a ------------------------- or some other sort
of separator between groups of information delivered in my text email -
it makes it much easier to digest the information that is delivered
this way. I know that there is a way to do this as I had this working
a year ago until my form changed and I lost the original file that had
this coding in it.

If anyone could help me out on this, it would be much appreciated.

Stan McCann

Please stop using Matt's programs. Chances are good that as soon as
a spammer finds it, your site will be spewing spam emails by the
millions. The spammers have bots that search the WWW for copies of
it.

Chances are they are already using it. If the server admin isn't up to
speed, they can go quite some time before knowing of the abuse. Don't
ask me how I know. ;)

As fast as you can.