Maximising Windows

Microsoft Newsserver

Hi,

I know this is not an ASP.NET issue, but I thought I would ask the question
of all you guys here.

I know how to mazimize a window using the javascript resizeTo( h , w )
method of the window object. However, it doesent actually maximise the
window to fill the whole screen. it stops short of that.

Does anyone know if there is a way to do this ?

Cheers

Guest

Hi,

I know this is not an ASP.NET issue, but I thought I would ask the question
of all you guys here.

I know how to mazimize a window using the javascript resizeTo(  h , w )
method of the window object. However, it doesent actually maximise the
window to fill the whole screen. it stops short of that.

Does anyone know if there is a way to do this ?

Cheers

For IE you can use window.open with the 'fullscreen' option

var newwin = window.open('default.aspx','','fullscreen');

Microsoft Newsserver

Thanks.

Although that does in fact work, it makes it's not quite what I wanted as it
fills the screen rather than makes the window fit the screen. Thanks for the
help tho.