    <xsl:when test="''='FALSE'">

    I don't get what this means.

    Please help me.

    renderman, Apr 27, 2005

  2. "renderman" <> writes:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I looked through a computergenerated code because I had to edit
    > something manually.
    >
    > I found this line:
    > <xsl:when test="''='FALSE'">
    >
    > I don't get what this means.
    >
    > Please help me.

    It tests if the empty string '' is equal to to the string 'FALSE' this
    is legal but always false.

    David

    David Carlisle, Apr 27, 2005

  3. renderman

    renderman Guest

    So for you this statement doesn't make any sense, either?

    And what about this line:

    <xsl:when test="concat('FALSE','')='FALSE'">

    renderman, Apr 27, 2005
  4. "renderman" <> writes:

    > So for you this statement doesn't make any sense, either?

    The statement makes sense (it has well defined meaning) it just isn't
    sensible to put it in a stylesheet.

    > And what about this line:
    >
    > <xsl:when test="concat('FALSE','')='FALSE'">

    That tests if concatenating the empty string to the string 'FALSE' is
    equal to the string 'FALSE'. Again this is legal but not the most useful
    test ever written, as it's always true.

    David

    David Carlisle, Apr 27, 2005
  5. renderman