Media control: How to use it?

Andy B

I found the Media control in asp.net futures. I tried using it, but found
that audio (mp3) files wouldn't play. Not even the local computer would they
play. Just wondering how I would use this control with playing mp3 files. I
need to stream them over the internet.

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Andy,

Check this sample http://quickstarts.asp.net/Futures/Silverlight/samples/media1.aspx