    for me to use them in my situation. Am I missing something?

    Thanks,

    Mike
    Mike Robbins, Mar 10, 2006

  2. Mike Robbins

    Guest

    Hi Mike,
    You need to define your objectives, you right you don't need to use it
    in order to log-on if you are using a domain authentication.
    If you will need a different behavior with users you need to consider
    using the role management, and if you want easy access to maintain a
    user (change password etc.) consider using the Membership provider.
    , Mar 10, 2006