Membership question - Using a 'sub-user'

Bobby Edward

I am using the built in ASP.NET membership provider.

All files in the 'members' subfolder is only accessible by those in role
'member'.

I want a user to be able to create 'sub-user' accounts. The sub-user would
be able to do things 'on behalf' of the primary user.

My relational db is setup to cascade delete all related data records
whenever a user is deleted. But, for sub-users, I don't want to enforce
this (because sub-users (ie employees) can come and go.)

SCENARIO
- Employer user 'Bob' can create projects, using the webform in the
'members' subfolder
- Employer creates 3 sub-users (temporary employees) - They can create
projects on behalf of 'Bob' (using the same webform in the 'members'
subfolder)
- Employer can delete sub-user #2 if he wants to, but the proejcts do not
get deleted

QUESTION
Is there a way to create a seperate table altogether for these sub-user
logins? Then sign them in with a 'member' permissions? Any suggestions on
how to implement an idea like this?

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks.