memory leak in aggdraw

Alexander 'boesi' =?ISO-8859-1?Q?B=F6secke?=

Hi

I tried to use the aggdraw module, but ...

With Python 2.4.2 und aggdraw 1.1 the following code produces a memory
leak.
With Python 2.3.5 and aggdraw 1.2a1 it works, but unfortunately on the
effbot-site there is only a version of aggdraw compiled for Python 2.3.

---snip---
import aggdraw

p = aggdraw.Pen((0, 0, 0))
b = aggdraw.Brush((0, 0, 0))
while True:
draw = aggdraw.Draw('RGB', (100,100))
draw.rectangle((10, 10, 100, 100), p, b)
---snap---

If I don't use user-defined pen or brush, it works.
If I put the aggdraw.Draw(...) out of the loop, it works. But
unfortunately I can't change the size of the drawing interface (and in
my real app I'd need that)

My OS is Windows XP.

The best solution would be an aggdraw 1.2a1 build for Python 2.4. But at
least at the moment I'm not able to build it myself. So maybe someone
could provide a work-around for aggdraw 1.1?

thanks & cu boesi