Men are too stupid to write programs in C++!!!

Rita B. Flesh

Men do have muscles, but no brains. They do think with their
cocks. Men have been designed by nature to work in the
uranium mines and not for writing programs in C++!!!

Women have brains.Women are better programmers than men.
Women can write programs in C++, men are too stupid for that!!!

So we should not allow men to use computers!!!

Men are neanderthals and they must be controlled by women!!!

Victor Bazarov

Immortal said:
You must be a woman who posted your message to comp.lang.c++
newsgroups.

Please refrain from feeding trolls (or trollettes). Thank you.

Phlip

Immortal said:
Phlip wrote:
You must be a woman who posted your message to comp.lang.c++ newsgroups.

To whom are you replying?

(Also, in my region women are encouraged to learn programming, including
C++, and the ones I've met doing it were very good...)

But in terms of trolling, I suspect "Rita" is a guy...

XiloDragon1

excuse me, my half brother is a c/c++ programming Expert! He even
wrote his own advanced Game in c++. I happened to come accross this
discussion in a search, in the which i was trying to find a group to
learn more about c++(I am a guy by the way) so try bringing the
subject up with my half borther- (e-mail address removed), if u will,
and then see how much smarter he is then what u r describing as
"stupid men," and then try bringing up the subject with me, I mean, he
even suggested i learn c++ over C and the other programming languages.

Phlip

XiloDragon1 said:
excuse me, my half brother is a c/c++ programming Expert! He even
wrote his own advanced Game in c++. I happened to come accross this
discussion in a search, in the which i was trying to find a group to
learn more about c++(I am a guy by the way) so try bringing the
subject up with my half borther- (e-mail address removed), if u will,
and then see how much smarter he is then what u r describing as
"stupid men," and then try bringing up the subject with me, I mean, he
even suggested i learn c++ over C and the other programming languages.

Welcome to teh Internet. It's full of trolls, and one important part of learning
to make the 'net useful for everyone is learning to ignore their posts! Nobody
here thinks anyone with different genders, races, creeds, or favorite pet
species is better or worse at engineering...

Default User

XiloDragon1 said:
excuse me, my half brother is a c/c++ programming Expert!

The person who posted the original is what is known as a troll. They
want to get outraged responses such as yours. The best bet is to ignore
any such messages in the future.

Brian

woodbrian77

Welcome to teh Internet. It's full of trolls, and one important part of learning
to make the 'net useful for everyone is learning to ignore their posts! Nobody
here thinks anyone with different genders, races, creeds, or favorite pet
species is better or worse at engineering...

I was with you until you said creeds. I think faith
matters. I believe that, "Unless the L-rd builds the
house, they labor in vain that build it. Unless the
L-rd watches the city, the watchman waketh but in vain."
Psalm 127:1 Whether it's a software project or some
other matter, people need help to do a decent job.

Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises
www.webEbenezer.net