    Women can write programs in C++, men are too stupid for that!!!

    So we should not allow men to use computers!!!

    Men are neanderthals and they must be controlled by women!!!

    Rita B. Flesh, May 3, 2009

  2. Rita B. Flesh

    Phlip Guest

    Rita B. Flesh wrote:

    > Men are neanderthals and they must be controlled by women!!!

    Support equal rights. The chicks dig that.

    Phlip, May 3, 2009

  3. On May 3, 12:07 am, Phlip <> wrote:
    > Rita B. Flesh wrote:
    > > Men are neanderthals and they must be controlled by women!!!

    > Support equal rights. The chicks dig that.

    You must be a woman who posted your message to comp.lang.c++
    newsgroups.

    Immortal Nephi, May 4, 2009
  4. Immortal Nephi wrote:
    > On May 3, 12:07 am, Phlip <> wrote:
    >> Rita B. Flesh wrote:
    >>> Men are neanderthals and they must be controlled by women!!!

    >> Support equal rights. The chicks dig that.

    > You must be a woman who posted your message to comp.lang.c++
    > newsgroups.

    Please refrain from feeding trolls (or trollettes). Thank you.

    Victor Bazarov, May 4, 2009
  5. Rita B. Flesh

    Phlip Guest

    Immortal Nephi wrote:

    > Phlip wrote:

    > > Rita B. Flesh wrote:

    > > > Men are neanderthals and they must be controlled by women!!!

    > > Support equal rights. The chicks dig that.

    > You must be a woman who posted your message to comp.lang.c++ newsgroups.

    To whom are you replying?

    (Also, in my region women are encouraged to learn programming, including
    C++, and the ones I've met doing it were very good...)

    But in terms of trolling, I suspect "Rita" is a guy...

    Phlip, May 4, 2009
  6. Rita B. Flesh

    XiloDragon1 Guest

    excuse me, my half brother is a c/c++ programming Expert! He even
    wrote his own advanced Game in c++. I happened to come accross this
    discussion in a search, in the which i was trying to find a group to
    learn more about c++(I am a guy by the way) so try bringing the
    subject up with my half borther- , if u will,
    and then see how much smarter he is then what u r describing as
    "stupid men," and then try bringing up the subject with me, I mean, he
    even suggested i learn c++ over C and the other programming languages.

    XiloDragon1, May 7, 2009
  7. Rita B. Flesh

    Phlip Guest

    XiloDragon1 wrote:

    > excuse me, my half brother is a c/c++ programming Expert! He even
    > wrote his own advanced Game in c++. I happened to come accross this
    > discussion in a search, in the which i was trying to find a group to
    > learn more about c++(I am a guy by the way) so try bringing the
    > subject up with my half borther- , if u will,
    > and then see how much smarter he is then what u r describing as
    > "stupid men," and then try bringing up the subject with me, I mean, he
    > even suggested i learn c++ over C and the other programming languages.

    Welcome to teh Internet. It's full of trolls, and one important part of learning
    to make the 'net useful for everyone is learning to ignore their posts! Nobody
    here thinks anyone with different genders, races, creeds, or favorite pet
    species is better or worse at engineering...

    Phlip, May 7, 2009
  8. Rita B. Flesh

    Default User Guest

    XiloDragon1 wrote:

    > excuse me, my half brother is a c/c++ programming Expert!

    The person who posted the original is what is known as a troll. They
    want to get outraged responses such as yours. The best bet is to ignore
    any such messages in the future.

    Brian

    Default User, May 7, 2009
  9. Rita B. Flesh

    Guest

    On May 7, 11:54 am, Phlip <> wrote:
    > XiloDragon1 wrote:
    > > excuse me, my half brother is a c/c++ programming Expert! He even
    > > wrote his own advanced Game in c++. I happened to come accross this
    > > discussion in a search, in the which i was trying to find a group to
    > > learn more about c++(I am a guy by the way) so try bringing the
    > > subject up with my half borther- , if u will,
    > > and then see how much smarter he is then what u r describing as
    > > "stupid men," and then try bringing up the subject with me, I mean, he
    > > even suggested i learn c++ over C and the other programming languages.

    > Welcome to teh Internet. It's full of trolls, and one important part of learning
    > to make the 'net useful for everyone is learning to ignore their posts! Nobody
    > here thinks anyone with different genders, races, creeds, or favorite pet
    > species is better or worse at engineering...

    I was with you until you said creeds. I think faith
    matters. I believe that, "Unless the L-rd builds the
    house, they labor in vain that build it. Unless the
    L-rd watches the city, the watchman waketh but in vain."
    Psalm 127:1 Whether it's a software project or some
    other matter, people need help to do a decent job.

    Brian Wood
    Ebenezer Enterprises
    www.webEbenezer.net

    , May 8, 2009