    --
    Damian C. Stalls
    Verdouw & Associates
    Damian C. Stalls, Nov 23, 2007

  2. Damian C. Stalls

    Dooza Guest

    Jon Paal [MSMD] wrote:
    > try google:
    >
    > menu.asp " commerce server"
    >

    > "Damian C. Stalls" <> wrote in message
    >> I have never worked on Commerce server and I am not a web guru either. My
    >> client had someone modify their home page of their commerce site. Howerver
    >> when then did they removed the include for store/template/menu.asp and
    >> created a hard coded menu on the default.asp (home page). Now the client
    >> wants this static menu to replace all of the dynamic menu's throughout the
    >> site. I found the area in menu.asp that pulls the data from the commerce
    >> server and if i delete this section the old menu item go away. I need to
    >> know how to insert the static HTML menu items in its place. Any ideas?

    First make a backup of menu.asp, then just paste the static menu over
    all the code and save.

    Steve
    Dooza, Nov 23, 2007

  3. I only want to replace the one section. I have tried copying and pasting but
    then the website errors out.

    --
    Damian C. Stalls
    Verdouw & Associates
    Damian C. Stalls, Nov 23, 2007
  4. Damian C. Stalls

    Dooza Guest

    Damian C. Stalls wrote:
    > I only want to replace the one section. I have tried copying and pasting but
    > then the website errors out.

    There must be more to the code than it being just the menu then. Could
    you paste it all here?

    Steve
    Dooza, Nov 27, 2007