Menu Control and IE6

MikeB

Hello all, I have menu control that works perfect in IE7 however in IE6 it
is very messed up. Here is the code I am using to populate it, any ideas?

My code:

MikeB

Hello all, I have menu control that works perfect in IE7 however in IE6 it
is very messed up. Here is the code I am using to populate it, any ideas?

I must have hit send, anywhere here is my code:

MySite.ProductCategoryService menuservice =
newMySite.ProductCategoryService();
MySite.Entities.TList<MySite.Entities.ProductCategory>
category;
category =
menuservice.GetByParentCategoryIDCompanyidStatus(0, Constants.CompanyID,
(int)Constants.Status.Active);
category.Sort("CategoryDescription ASC");

category =
menuservice.GetByParentCategoryIDCompanyidStatus(0, Constants.CompanyID,
(int)Constants.Status.Active);

foreach (MySite.Entities.ProductCategory cat1 in category)
{
MenuItem mnuMain = new MenuItem();
mnuMain.Text = cat1.CategoryDescription;
mnuMain.Value = cat1.Id.ToString();

MySite.Entities.TList<MySite.Entities.ProductCategory>
categorylevel2 = menuservice.GetByParentCategoryIDCompanyidStatus(cat1.Id,
Constants.CompanyID, (int)Constants.Status.Active);
categorylevel2.Sort("CategoryDescription ASC");
foreach (MySite.Entities.ProductCategory cat2 in
categorylevel2)
{
MenuItem mnuCat2 = new MenuItem();
mnuCat2.Text = cat2.CategoryDescription;
mnuCat2.Value = cat2.Id.ToString();

MySite.Entities.TList<MySite.Entities.ProductCategory>
categorylevel3 = menuservice.GetByParentCategoryIDCompanyidStatus(cat2.Id,
Constants.CompanyID, (int)Constants.Status.Active);
categorylevel3.Sort("CategoryDescription ASC");
foreach (MySite.Entities.ProductCategory cat3 in
categorylevel3)
{
MenuItem mnuCat3 = new MenuItem();
mnuCat3.Text = cat3.CategoryDescription;
mnuCat3.Value = cat3.Id.ToString();

MySite.Entities.TList<MySite.Entities.ProductCategory>
categorylevel4 = menuservice.GetByParentCategoryIDCompanyidStatus(cat3.Id,
Constants.CompanyID, (int)Constants.Status.Active);
categorylevel4.Sort("CategoryDescription ASC");
foreach (MySite.Entities.ProductCategory cat4 in
categorylevel4)
{
MenuItem mnuCat4 = new MenuItem();
mnuCat4.Text = cat4.CategoryDescription;
mnuCat4.Value = cat4.Id.ToString();

MySite.Entities.TList<MySite.Entities.ProductCategory>
categorylevel5 = menuservice.GetByParentCategoryIDCompanyidStatus(cat4.Id,
Constants.CompanyID, (int)Constants.Status.Active);
categorylevel5.Sort("CategoryDescription
ASC");
foreach (MySite.Entities.ProductCategory
cat5 in categorylevel5)
{
MenuItem mnuCat5 = new MenuItem();
mnuCat5.Text = cat5.CategoryDescription;
mnuCat5.Value = cat5.Id.ToString();

MySite.Entities.TList<MySite.Entities.ProductCategory>
categorylevel6 = menuservice.GetByParentCategoryIDCompanyidStatus(cat5.Id,
Constants.CompanyID, (int)Constants.Status.Active);
categorylevel6.Sort("CategoryDescription
ASC");
foreach (MySite.Entities.ProductCategory
cat6 in categorylevel6)
{
MenuItem mnuCat6 = new MenuItem();
mnuCat6.Text =
cat6.CategoryDescription;
mnuCat6.Value = cat6.Id.ToString();
mnuCat5.ChildItems.Add(mnuCat6);
}

mnuCat4.ChildItems.Add(mnuCat5);
}

mnuCat3.ChildItems.Add(mnuCat4);
}

mnuCat2.ChildItems.Add(mnuCat3);
}

mnuMain.ChildItems.Add(mnuCat2);
}

Menu1.Items.Add(mnuMain);

Mark Rae [MVP]

Hello all, I have menu control that works perfect in IE7 however in IE6 it
is very messed up. Here is the code I am using to populate it, any ideas?

Difficult to tell without seeing the code...

MikeB

Yeah, when I was trying to paste my code I must have hit send somehow....