    environment? if so how do I do it?
    Is there a documentation for it?
    , Nov 9, 2007

    I am guessing you don't know of 'Google'... www.google.com

    Victor Bazarov, Nov 9, 2007

    On Nov 9, 3:12 pm, "Victor Bazarov" <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > I am wondering if anyone has compiled Mercury PixL library on VC++
    > > environment? if so how do I do it?
    > > Is there a documentation for it?

    > I am guessing you don't know of 'Google'... www.google.com

    I tried Google for it. There is no links, articles, or documentation
    for Mercury Pixl on Window VC++ platform. It only teach you how to use
    the library on gcc.
    , Nov 12, 2007
  4. wrote:
    > On Nov 9, 3:12 pm, "Victor Bazarov" <> wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> I am wondering if anyone has compiled Mercury PixL library on VC++
    >>> environment? if so how do I do it?
    >>> Is there a documentation for it?

    >> I am guessing you don't know of 'Google'... www.google.com

    >> --

    > I tried Google for it. There is no links, articles, or documentation
    > for Mercury Pixl on Window VC++ platform. It only teach you how to use
    > the library on gcc.

    What's the difference between how to use it with gcc and how to use it
    with VC++? It's a library, right? It has to have headers that you
    include in your source. It has to have binaries you give to your linker
    when it's linking. If libraries are static, then that's it. If there
    are dynamic objects, you add them to the directory where your executable
    is (or where the OS looks for those)...

    But it all has NOTHING to do with C++ langauge. If you need to know how
    to use VC++ to make your program use PixL, post to a VC++ newsgroup.

    Victor Bazarov, Nov 12, 2007

    On Nov 12, 9:17 am, "Victor Bazarov" <> wrote:
    > wrote:

    > >> I am guessing you don't know of 'Google'... www.google.com

    > >> --
    > >> Please remove capital 'A's when replying by e-mail
    > >> I do not respond to top-posted replies, please don't ask

    > > I tried Google for it. There is no links, articles, or documentation
    > > for Mercury Pixl on Window VC++ platform. It only teach you how to use
    > > the library on gcc.

    > What's the difference between how to use it with gcc and how to use it
    > with VC++? It's a library, right? It has to have headers that you
    > include in your source. It has to have binaries you give to your linker
    > when it's linking. If libraries are static, then that's it. If there
    > are dynamic objects, you add them to the directory where your executable
    > is (or where the OS looks for those)...
    >
    > But it all has NOTHING to do with C++ langauge. If you need to know how
    > to use VC++ to make your program use PixL, post to a VC++ newsgroup.

    > I do not respond to top-posted replies, please don't ask- Hide quoted text -

    The problem is there are alot files from the sources code( almost 10k
    files ). I believe some of them should not be included when I make a
    static library. However, the documentation from PixL isn't fully
    discussed which files are for testing purpose and which are not. There
    are other issues with the coding struct. PixL was primarily designed
    under GCC in Unix.

    Thanks
    , Nov 12, 2007