Merging 2 dlls in One with Visual C++ 6.0

ludo

Hello,

I'm trying to make myself clear ;-)
I've downloaded the libpng25 msvc project (from the libpng Web site).
I compiled it(created the Win32 DLL VB) and everything works fine.
BUT (for my purpose) I want to create only ONE dll (the msvc creates
2: libpng.dll and zlib.dll), which merge the 2.
As you know, the msvc workspace looks like this:
-Libpng classes
+ blabla
+ blabla
-zlib classes
+ blabla
+ blabla

Libpng has dependencies with zlib.

Is there some link options (or compilations options) allowing to merge
the 2 dlls created by the libpng msvc project ?

Thanks for your precious help !

Best regards

Ludo
Ps: all files are true C files (not CPP)

Thomas Matthews

ludo said:
Hello,

I'm trying to make myself clear ;-)

I'll be succint: Dlls are not discussed in this newsgroup.
Try a Microsoft Visual C++ newsgroup. Some are listed in the
welcome.txt or FAQ listed in my signature.

Dlls and shared libraries are a platform specific issue.
The C++ language has no facilities for handling dynamic
or shared libraries; which is why they are not discussed
in this newsgroup.

Same thing with
--
Thomas Matthews