    I use Outlook Express to access this newsgroup but the message base is very
    small ~100 messages The result is that I miss a lot of threads. Is this my
    fault or a system problem. In other groups it is not as bad.
    David Binnie, Jan 24, 2006

  2. David Binnie wrote:
    > I use Outlook Express to access this newsgroup but the message base is very
    > small ~100 messages The result is that I miss a lot of threads. Is this my
    > fault or a system problem. In other groups it is not as bad.

    Could be either one.

    Thunderbird is far superior to OE for reading newsgroups.
    And it's free. Get it here:
    http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

    My favorite news service is
    http://news.individual.net/register.php.
    It works well through firewalls
    It's about $20 a year, and well worth it.

    -- Mike Treseler
    Mike Treseler, Jan 24, 2006