Message Base

David Binnie

I use Outlook Express to access this newsgroup but the message base is very
small ~100 messages The result is that I miss a lot of threads. Is this my
fault or a system problem. In other groups it is not as bad.

Mike Treseler

David said:
I use Outlook Express to access this newsgroup but the message base is very
small ~100 messages The result is that I miss a lot of threads. Is this my
fault or a system problem. In other groups it is not as bad.

Could be either one.

Thunderbird is far superior to OE for reading newsgroups.
And it's free. Get it here:
http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

My favorite news service is
http://news.individual.net/register.php.
It works well through firewalls
It's about $20 a year, and well worth it.

-- Mike Treseler