Message schema generation

Discussion in 'XML' started by WideBoy, Jun 22, 2006.

  1. WideBoy

    WideBoy Guest

    Dear Group,

    I have recently started working with a large XML schema built to expose
    a domain specific data model in XML.

    I was wondering if any one has any ideas on how best to develop an XML
    message schema from this large XML schema file?

    My ultimate goal is to end up with a message schema that is more
    user-friendly than the current complicated, and large namespace (set of
    schema files with the same target namespace).
    ..
    I'm hoping that additionally the message schema might be more compact
    and therefore easier to handle. Not sure if this necessarily the case
    though given that the input schema file(s) are big!

    any hints (urls, etc), comments, or suggestion on hpw tp achieve the
    above would be much appreciated.

    Many thanks, and kind regards,

    Naran

    WideBoy, Jun 22, 2006