MessageBox.ShowDialog () - As Windows Form

Gustavo Arriola

Hello everyone!

How can I implement a control type MessageBox.ShowDialog () (As Windows
Form) with ajax?

Best regards,

Gustavo Arriola

Mark Fitzpatrick

You need to find a third-party dialog control. There's a popup control in
the ajax control toolkit. Telerik also has radwindow and radtooltip, both
may suite your needs. Infragistics, DevExpress, ComponentArt, SyncFusion,
and ComponentOne all have dialog windows in their control toolkits as well
now.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - Expression