    MessageBox.Shows() doesn't exists!

    Greetings,

    Rodrigo Ferreira

    Rodrigo Ferreira, Jan 20, 2006

  2. Rodrigo Ferreira

    Joey Guest

    You must use a scripting language such as javascript to do this on the
    client side. You can register the script from your code behind pages...

    this.Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock("ShowMessageBox","<script
    language='javascript'>window.alert('This is a message
    box!')</script>");

    ....or...

    this.Page.RegisterStartupScript("ShowMessageBox","<script
    language='javascript'>window.alert('This is a message
    box!')</script>");

    ....or...

    you can plant the script directly in the aspx page.

    I sure there are many other options as well...

    Joey, Jan 20, 2006

  3. Yes, here's a free MessageBox control I wrote in C# with the source code
    included:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ClientSideSuite.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,