Method not found: System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection System.Web.HttpRequest.get_Quer

Mark Miller

I just recently started getting the above error on a page I am posting
MULTIPART/FORM-DATA. We have SoftArtisans FileUp component and Filter
installed on the server in question and up until a day or so ago everything
was working fine. I honestly can't remember changing anything since it was
last working. But I tried reinstalling the .Net Framework along w/ the
service pack, which didn't work. I also had v1.1 already installed but I
hadn't registered it (ASPNET_regiis.exe) so I did that as well since that
was how my development machine is configured. The error only occurs for one
page, the others on the server are fine. The page in question works fine on
my development machine. The page has the extension ".uplx" and is configured
in IIS to be handled by the ASPNET isapi filter. Also, machine.config is
configured as follows:

<httpHandlers>
<add verb="*" path="*.uplx"
type="System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory" />
<httpHandlers>

The server in question is W2K Server SP3 running IIS 5.0 .Net Framework v1.0
sp1, v1.1

Here is the error page:
//**************************************************************************
**********************************
Server Error in '/' Application.

Method not found: System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection
System.Web.HttpRequest.get_QueryString().

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found:
System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection
System.Web.HttpRequest.get_QueryString().

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[MissingMethodException: Method not found:
System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection
System.Web.HttpRequest.get_QueryString().]
Sportshuddle.Stats.AffiliateEntry.Stories.Upload_Images.Page_Load(Object
sender, EventArgs e) +0

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.288; ASP.NET
Version:1.0.3705.288
//**************************************************************************
**********************************

I can't get the error page to show me the exact line that is causing the
error but here is the code that is causing the error:

//**************************************************************************
**********************************
FileUp oFileUp = new FileUp(Context);
DataTable dtImages = BuildDataTable();
string sGalleryPath = Server.MapPath(@"/Images/Galleries");
Guid gdGalleryID = new Guid(Request.QueryString["GalleryID"].ToString());
hlViewGallery.NavigateUrl = @"editimages.aspx?SessionID=" +
Request.QueryString["SessionID"].ToString() +
"&GalleryID=" + Request.QueryString["GalleryID"].ToString();

I have searched and I can't find anything about this error. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Mark Miller

Well, I ended up uninstalling EVERYTHING involved; FileUp 4.0.7, .NET
Framework (v1.0 & v1.1), and IIS. Then reinstalled it in reverse order and
that solved the problem. If anybody has any ideas why this happened I would
appreciate it.