    I am currently working on TexnicCenter. It provides a open code and used MFC classes. I want to know is there any way to find out the method of command selection (Context menu, ToolBar and menu)of the selected commands.

    Thanks

    , Nov 7, 2013

  2. On 11/7/2013 11:13 AM, wrote:
    > I am currently working on TexnicCenter. It provides a open code and
    > used MFC classes. I want to know is there any way to find out the
    > method of command selection (Context menu, ToolBar and menu)of the
    > selected commands.

    What's "the method of command selection"? Do you have a C++ language
    question, by any chance? If not, this is the wrong place to ask your
    unrelated questions. Try looking in Microsoft Developer Network forums,
    there is plenty of information about their technologies there.

    Best of luck!

    Victor Bazarov, Nov 7, 2013

  3. Stuart Guest

    On 13/11/07, wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I am currently working on TexnicCenter. It provides a open
    > code and used MFC classes. I want to know is there any way
    > to find out the method of command selection (Context menu,
    > ToolBar and menu)of the selected commands.
    >
    > Thanks

    I don't know for sure, but I think that what you are looking for is
    simlpy not available. After all, it should not matter whether the user
    invoked the command via the context menu or via the toolbar or via any
    other means imaginable. If this matters to you, you have to write three
    different "proxy" commands like Command_through_toolbar,
    Command_through_context_menu, and Command_through_menu, and let each of
    them forward to the actual command together with some information about
    the source.

    I know that I shouldn't answer to off-topic posts (sorry, Victor), but
    when I read this posting and it looked so lost and confused, I just took
    pity.

    Regards,
    Stuart

    Stuart, Nov 7, 2013