Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'

raminator

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'

Object required: 'rs2'

/login/login.asp, line 233
I get the error above when I try to log in. The following code is the
code through the process.

Step 1:

SUB GetUserSecurity
DIM rs2
SET rs2 = Admin.AdminUserSecurity(varUserId, DBInstance)

IF (rs2.eof AND rs2.bof) THEN
InternalOnly = "N"
ELSE
DO UNTIL rs2.EOF
IF rs2("security_class") = "1902" Then
InternalOnly = "Y"
END IF
rs2.movenext
LOOP 'End Main Do while loop
END IF'End Main If
SET rs2 = NOTHING
END SUB

Step 2:

Public Function GetUserSecurity(ByVal strUser As String, _
ByVal DBInstance As String) As
ADODB.Recordset
On Error GoTo errorHandler
Dim strSQL As String

strSQL = _
"Select password, internet_status_code " & _
"From internet_users " & _
"WHERE user_name = '" & strUser & "' "

Set objDB = New WVOracle_DB.CDataAccess
Set GetUserSecurity = objDB.RunSQLReturnRS(strSQL, DBInstance)
Set objDB = Nothing

'GetObjectContext.SetComplete
Exit Function

errorHandler:
Set objDB = Nothing
RaiseError_DisableCommit m_modName, "Error in WVOIC_Admin:
GetUserSecurity"
End Function

Step 3:

Function RunSQLReturnRS(ByVal strSQL As String, _
ByVal DBInstance As String) As ADODB.Recordset
On Error GoTo errorHandler

Dim ConString As String
Dim rs As ADODB.Recordset
Set rs = New ADODB.Recordset

ConString = GetConnectionString(DBInstance)

With rs
.ActiveConnection = ConString
.CursorType = adOpenStatic
.CursorLocation = adUseClient
.LockType = adLockReadOnly
.source = strSQL
.Open
Set .ActiveConnection = Nothing
End With

Set RunSQLReturnRS = rs
Set rs = Nothing

Exit Function

errorHandler:
Set rs = Nothing
RaiseError_DisableCommit m_modName, "Error in WVWorkflow_DB"
End Function

Anyone see what is going wrong? I can't see anything wrong.