    can anyone help me out to solve this problem

    Thanks in Advance,
    Shiva.

    comzy, Nov 15, 2005

  2. Comzy,
    I would start with inspecting what the conversion did to the javascript
    portion of the code. It's not uncommon that these kind of conversion comment
    out non standard code!
    That's not an answer, but a tip. You need to publish the portion that is
    throwing the error!

    The error you published is very common...whenever you try to use a
    javascript object that is not defined...
    Also watch for include file (*.js) missing
    --
    --Dr. Abdel

    =?Utf-8?B?RHIuIEFiZGVsLg==?=, Nov 15, 2005

  3. comzy

    comzy Guest

    Hi all,
    I myself found the error at last and fixed! it was problem
    with WebUIValidation .js file. Thank you guys for trying to help me
    out.

    Regards,
    Shiva

    comzy, Nov 21, 2005