mindprod.com outage

Roedy Green

My server is in the process of being moved to a new undisclosed
location, but one where its fibre optic connections should be safer
from the phone company's digging crews.

It should be back up in an hour or two. There are problems getting the
routing to the new site working.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

No flying machine will ever fly from New York to Paris.
~ Orville Wright (born: 1871-08-19 died: 1948-10-30 at age: 77) 1908 We see that same conservative pessimism in those crafting today’s computers and computer tools. They are overwhelmed by the details of producing even today’s solutions. You need young, over-confident people who don’t know too much to chart the course ahead. This is especially true of global warming where the current generation has entirely given up hope of a green planet and sustainable human survival.

Roedy Green

It should be back up in an hour or two. There are problems getting the
routing to the new site working.

It is now back up, knock, knock.