Missing Begin and End Methods

Jon

I have a solution that contains a class library and a web service project
When I add a web Reference in the Web Service project I get a Begin and End
Method for Async calls.
When I add a web reference to the same service in the class library I don't
get these Begin and End methods.

Anyone know why?

Thanks
Jon

Jon

In case anyone is wondering a workaround you can always just use the command
line wsdl.exe to create your proxy and then add it to your class project.
This will contain the begin and end method.

Jon