mixed units in a single css declaration

dorayme

Has anyone here ever experienced any problem from mixing units in
a css declaration and/or not removing the px from 0px, eg.
margin: 1% 0 0px 250px; apart from anything to do with any
confusion when the specs are unrealisable or anything to do with
the advisability of it. I am concerned that some browser might
simply not take heed of the specs even when it obviously can.

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, dorayme
Has anyone here ever experienced any problem from mixing units in
a css declaration and/or not removing the px from 0px, eg.
margin: 1% 0 0px 250px; apart from anything to do with any
confusion when the specs are unrealisable or anything to do with
the advisability of it. I am concerned that some browser might
simply not take heed of the specs even when it obviously can.

On images, I get a validator warning with something like your example (but
not, apparently, on other things like divs.)

Also, line-height:0; triggers an error whereas line-height:0px; does not.

dorayme

To further the education of mankind, dorayme

On images, I get a validator warning with something like your example (but
not, apparently, on other things like divs.)

Also, line-height:0; triggers an error whereas line-height:0px; does not.

I had meant to add "apart from anything to do with validator
warnings"

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, dorayme
I had meant to add "apart from anything to do with validator
warnings"

In that case, I've not had any problems in anything except ie.