Mixing asp and aspx

David C

We have an existing internet application that has been around fairly long
and is an asp application. We have been asked to add some pages and we
would like to do them in ASP.Net 2.0 or higher. Is there any problem mixing
such pages in the same web and having both global.asa and global.asax in the
root? And are there any known problems I should be aware of? The new pages
will use VB. Thanks.

David

Scott M.

The only issue you'll have to confront is that state information is not
shared between the two architectures.

From a purely technical standpoint, there is nothing wrong with mixing the
two - one will not affect the operation of the other.

-Scott