Mixing ASP with ASPX

Guest

I am not sure if this is true... or has anyone seen any weirdness of mixing
asp and aspx in the same web site/instance (under IIS).

does this causes OS memory to be fragmented?

I am seeing a lot of asp SCRIPT ENGINE error (C0000005 access violation).

Jeffrey Palermo [MCP]

I have not seen any adverse effects of mixing the two. ASP and ASP.NET are
processed in different processes, so everything is kept separate. It's
working fine for me.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Palermo