mobile banking application

mandar

Hi i am doing a project on mobile banking in which when i get the
message on my mobile then it should be transfered to my application on
PC and after processing it the reply should be send to the other
mobile
How to implement this
Give me some guidelines and the books to be refered
Thankx in advance

Roedy Green

Hi i am doing a project on mobile banking in which when i get the
message on my mobile then it should be transfered to my application on
PC and after processing it the reply should be send to the other
mobile
How to implement this
Give me some guidelines and the books to be refered
Thankx in advance

See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/remotefileaccess.html
for some of your options.

To avoid having to run a server 24-7 on your mobile, you might do it
with emails, or you might have a server that the mobile and the
desktop checks in with periodically, much like email.