    How to implement this
    Give me some guidelines and the books to be refered
    Thankx in advance
    mandar, Nov 2, 2007

  2. mandar

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 23:10:59 -0700, mandar <>

    >Hi i am doing a project on mobile banking in which when i get the
    >message on my mobile then it should be transfered to my application on
    >PC and after processing it the reply should be send to the other
    >mobile
    >How to implement this
    >Give me some guidelines and the books to be refered
    >Thankx in advance

    See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/remotefileaccess.html
    for some of your options.

    To avoid having to run a server 24-7 on your mobile, you might do it
    with emails, or you might have a server that the mobile and the
    desktop checks in with periodically, much like email.
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary
    Roedy Green, Nov 3, 2007