Mobile Object List

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Pankaj, Sep 22, 2003.

  1. Pankaj

    Pankaj Guest

    Hi,
    I am using mobile object list control in my mobile web
    page.
    How to get referance of control in code behind which is
    inside the template of ObjectList.
    My problem is like this :
    I have mobile Object List Control
    <mobile:ObjectList Runat="server">
    <deciveSpecific>
    <choice filetr="isHTML32">
    <ItemTemplate>
    <mobile:Label ID="Label1" Runat="server">
    <ItemTemplate>
    </choice>
    </deciveSpecific>
    </mobile:ObjectList>
    How to get referance of this control in code behind page.
    Please help me!
    thanks
    Pankaj

    Pankaj, Sep 22, 2003