MobileFormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage Prompts on redirec

Tom Cole

Hi guys:

I am working on a mobilewebforms project. When we do a
MobileFormsAuthentication.redirectfromloginpage, our webapp will prompt up to
"ok" the redirect, along with displaying the nasty looking URL that we are
about to be redirected to. We are seeing this problem on Nokia. We dont
want to be prompted to redirect like this. We are using a cookie-less
website.

On some phones, we are finding that this same redirect blows up, instead of
prompting us for redirect.

Any ideas? thoughts?