ModalPopupExtender Help

Wannabe

I am trying to use the ModalPopupExtender in a .Net 2.0 web app. I want to
get more information from the user when they click our SendBack link. Then I
want to run server-side code. Can this be done? The click event for my
SendBack button is not running. Am I doing something wrong? Below are
snippetts of the extender, javascript, and css.

Another item, is when the popup is shown, it is not floating over the other
items (many divs) on my page. It pushes them over. Based on what you see here
(too much code to put in the message), can you provide any help with that?

That you

<cc1:ModalPopupExtender ID="ModalPopupExtender1" runat="server"
TargetControlID="lbSendBack" CancelControlID="btnSendWithoutComments"
OkControlID="btnSend" PopupControlID="pnlSendBackComments">
</cc1:ModalPopupExtender>

style="display: none;">
<h5>Add comments to send back to previous sender</h5>
<asp:TextBox ID="txtComments" runat="server" MaxLength="250" Rows="8"
TextMode="MultiLine" Width="228px"></asp:TextBox>
<asp:Button ID="btnSend" runat="server" Text="Send" />
<asp:Button ID="btnSendWithoutComments" runat="server" Text="Send Without
Comments" Width="153px" /></div>

//Javascript
<script type="text/javascript">
function btnSend_onclick()
{
var textbox = document.getElementById('TextBox1');
var userComments = document.getElementById('txtComments');
textbox.innerText = userComments.innerText;
return true;
}

function btnSendWithoutComments_onclick()
{
var textbox = document.getElementById('TextBox1');
textbox.innerText = '';
return true;
}
</script>