modeless dialog box in master/content form

BillE

Is there a trick so I can use a modeless dialog box in a master/content
webform?

I can display the modeless dialog, but it vanishes when a new content page
is loaded. I need it to stay visible while the content pages are
navigated.;

I was able to do this using framesets by putting the javascript which
displays the dialog in the frameset but this doesn't work with a master
page, since it is reloaded when the content page is changed.

Thanks
Bill

bruce barker

the only way to keep a handle to the dialog box is create it in a page
that does not refresh (security), so a frameset is still the correct
solution. you can still master pages in the frameset.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)