Frames vs Master/Content pages

john Devlon

Hi,

I,ve created a master and content page using visual studio. The content page
has a lot of text.
On the master page, to the left of the place holder is the navigation
displayed.

When previewing the result, and when I start to scroll, the navigation
doesn't stay in place.

Is there a way using .net tools, to keep the navigation in place. Is there a
solution the change the behaviour of the master page, so it will act as a
frame (scrolling bar ect)
Or do I just have to use frames?

Does Visual studio still support frames ?
Or is this just an old fasion way of working ?

John