module installation trouble

Alexandre Jaquet

Hi, I got some error after trying to install module trough ppm.

I type the following command ppm install DBI

and then run a simple script to test the drivers currently installed
here is the message errors:

install_driver(Proxy) failed: Can't locate RPC/PlClient.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: . C:\Program Files\ActiveState Komodo 3.0\dbgp\perllib
C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .) at C:/Perl/site/lib/DBD/Proxy.pm line 28.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Perl/site/lib/DBD/Proxy.pm line 28.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 13)[C:/Perl/site/lib/DBI.pm:707]
line 3.
Perhaps a module that DBD::proxy requires hasn't been fully installed

I've try to do ppm install PlClient but didn't find anything.

Any idea ?

thanks in advance

Alexandre Jaquet

Alexandre Jaquet a écrit :
Hi, I got some error after trying to install module trough ppm.

I type the following command ppm install DBI

and then run a simple script to test the drivers currently installed
here is the message errors:

install_driver(Proxy) failed: Can't locate RPC/PlClient.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: . C:\Program Files\ActiveState Komodo 3.0\dbgp\perllib
C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .) at C:/Perl/site/lib/DBD/Proxy.pm line 28.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Perl/site/lib/DBD/Proxy.pm line 28.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 13)[C:/Perl/site/lib/DBI.pm:707]
line 3.
Perhaps a module that DBD::proxy requires hasn't been fully installed

I've try to do ppm install PlClient but didn't find anything.

Any idea ?

thanks in advance

Hi find a way to correct that using :
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg14130.html