    production environment?

    Thank You
    MK

    Manat K., Aug 9, 2003

  2. Manat K.

    Natty Gur Guest

    I'm playing with it for a while. I managed to deploy simple ASP.NET
    application to MONO (LINUX) without any problems. I'm trying now more
    complex application.

    I won’t use it as production environment until Ill see others that done
    it.

    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    34th Elkalay st. Raanana
    Israel , 43000
    Phone Numbers:
    Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

    Natty Gur, Aug 10, 2003

  3. Manat K.

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    how much knowledge is required to set up and run on mono. i know my boss is
    eyeing this closely because of our mix of windows and unix.

    Alvin Bruney, Aug 10, 2003
  4. Manat K.

    Natty Gur Guest

    Just run the RPM.