    Do I have to give all users the IDE so they can resolve this correctly.

    ??????
    Lloyd Sheen

    Lloyd Sheen, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Lloyd Sheen

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    ResolveUrl return absolute UTL path from relative one (e.g. ~/Pictures
    should be WebApplicationX/Pictures ). ResolveUrl doesn’t return physical
    path but absolute URL. By the way I got the same results in Immediate
    window and ASP.NET code.

    Natty Gur[MVP]

    blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377