    datagrid? For example Click and Drag row 5 and drop it on row 2 to insert
    it above row 2.

    Thanks

    Thomasa Gregg, Apr 30, 2004

  2. This is a daunting task. I'd buy a control if I were you. Infragistics comes
    to mind. If you insist, there is a drag and drop example on my website
    listed below or if you google around you should find good code snippets. You
    will need a lot of advanced level javascript and an exercise in patience.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], May 1, 2004