    Mozilla?
    Thanks
    Paul
    Paul, Dec 27, 2007

  2. Paul

    zara Guest

    Re: Mozilla Firefox vs Windows Internet Explorer v.7.0

    On Dec 27, 6:28 pm, "Paul" <> wrote:
    > I have made this button as sample
    >
    > http://www.tortebomboniere.com/button01.html
    >
    > If I use Windows Internet Explorer, the whole area of button is clickable.
    > If I use Mozilla Firefox, only the link inside the area is clickable.
    >
    > Why? Is it possible change the codes to make clickable the whole area using
    > Mozilla?
    > Thanks
    > Paul

    That's not a button, it's a table. You *could* anchor the entire
    table, but that wouldn't be correct (works in my browser, but would
    probably break many others). That means placing <a href> and </a>
    outside the table.

    You really should use CSS instead. Just Google out "css buttons" and
    you'll have all the info you need.
    zara, Dec 28, 2007

  3. Re: Mozilla Firefox vs Windows Internet Explorer v.7.0

    zara wrote:
    > On Dec 27, 6:28 pm, "Paul" <> wrote:
    >> I have made this button as sample
    >>
    >> http://www.tortebomboniere.com/button01.html
    >>
    >> If I use Windows Internet Explorer, the whole area of button is clickable.
    >> If I use Mozilla Firefox, only the link inside the area is clickable.
    >>
    >> Why? Is it possible change the codes to make clickable the whole area using
    >> Mozilla?
    >> Thanks
    >> Paul

    > That's not a button, it's a table. You *could* anchor the entire
    > table, but that wouldn't be correct (works in my browser, but would
    > probably break many others). That means placing <a href> and </a>
    > outside the table.

    Don't even suggest such a thing that is *so* invalid.

    > You really should use CSS instead. Just Google out "css buttons" and
    > you'll have all the info you need.

    Agree, very simple example

    <head>

    <title>Better</title>

    a.buttonized {
    font: large bold, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
    display: block; padding: 1em; border: 3px outset #555;
    text-align: center; width: 12em;
    background-image: url(http://www.orefelici.com/sfondi/sfondo41.jpg);
    }

    </head>
    <a class="buttonized"
    href="http://www.tortebomboniere.com/bomboniere/en-regole.html">Terms &
    Conditions</a>

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 28, 2007
  4. Paul

    Paul Guest

    "Jonathan N. Little" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > zara wrote:
    >> On Dec 27, 6:28 pm, "Paul" <> wrote:
    >> You really should use CSS instead. Just Google out "css buttons" and
    >> you'll have all the info you need.

    > Agree, very simple example

    > <head>

    Thank you very much. That code is very useful and I am going to use it
    Paul
    Paul, Dec 28, 2007