mp3 tags

jc

Can someone point me at some decent help or tools for using Java to
read and modify MP3 info tags?

Something has corrupted my MP3 file tags in a way that is reversible,
but
would take a lot of time to undo by hand.

Any advice would be appreciated.

-jc

Oliver Wong

jc said:
Can someone point me at some decent help or tools for using Java to
read and modify MP3 info tags?

Something has corrupted my MP3 file tags in a way that is reversible,
but
would take a lot of time to undo by hand.

Any advice would be appreciated.

When I google for "java mp3 tag" I get
http://javamusictag.sourceforge.net/

- Oliver