MS Access DSN-Less Connection with UserName & Password

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by A P, Sep 29, 2004.

  1. A P

    A P Guest

    I receive error when connecting to MS access DB with password.

    Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

    Could not find installable ISAM.

    /lpo/common/cnlocalpo.asp, line 4

    Here is my string:

    cst = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data
    Source=C:\AccessDB\LocalPOData.mdb; UID=admin; PWD=hello;"

    What went wrong?

    Me

    A P, Sep 29, 2004

  2. A P