MS Outlook Web Access java error

T.L.

Hi,

Can someone help me interpret the following error condition reported in
the Java console when I try selecting the Calendar option from within
Microsoft Exchange Web Access?

sun.plugin.cache.DownloadException
at sun.plugin.cache.CachedFileLoader.load(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.cache.FileCache.get(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.PluginDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connectWithCache(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.PluginDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.PluginDelegateHttpsURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getResponseCode(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
..
..
..

My client system is Win2000 Pro and running JRE 1.4.2. The only other
information I can provide for now is that this same Calendar option has
worked in previous versions of the JRE, but not all. It's more an
annoyance than a showstopper, but I would like to know what's going on.

Thanks for reading,
Alder