MS Visual Interdev 6 - search mode with results explorer?

Mad Scientist Jr

When searching through code in Vis. Interdev 6, when in the Find
dialog, it listed the results in the results pane below. The cursor
didn't change position to the next found item until you clicked on a
line in the results.

This is actually a nice feature that I haven't seen before -
all the matches show up at once in a list,
with a column containing the text for the line the string was found
in,
so you can quickly see the context of the match.

Anyway, the first couple times I used CTRL-F, I saw a results pane.
Then I must have changed something without realizing,
because now when you search, no results appear in the results pane,
but the cursor moves in the editor window. This is the behavior I am
used to with Vis Studio 6, but I would prefer to turn the results
pane
back on.

Does someone know how to swap between these two modes?

Thanks

PS does anyone know about turning on this behavior in Vis. Studio 2003
or 2005?