    but I just wonder if there are free components out there?

    Thanks in advance.
    , May 19, 2008

    On May 19, 10:06 am, "Mark Rae [MVP]" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > > Does anyone know that there is PDF conversion component from MS word
    > > for ASP.NET?

    > Do you mean e.g. that someone will upload a Word document to an ASP.NET
    > site, and that site will convert it to a PDF document?
    >
    > If so, then you need this:http://www.aspose.com/categories/file-format-components/aspose.words-...
    >
    > --
    > Mark Rae
    > ASP.NET MVPhttp://www.markrae.net

    Hi Mark, thanks for your reply.
    First of all, I am looking for FREE components. I know a lot of
    commecial ones like aspose and ABCPDF etc. But I would like to see if
    there are free components out there.
    Secondly, what I am trying to do is that I have a console application
    where reporting services reports are called via webservices and get
    report results in byte formate and then I would like to convert that
    byte formate into PDF file.

    Thanks a lot,

    Toby
    , May 19, 2008

  3. re:
    !> I am looking for FREE components

    Google is your friend :
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free pdf "asp.net"

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, May 19, 2008
  4. There are a number of free PDF print drivers. This means you can "print" a
    Word document to a PDF file. As I recall,
    "DoPDF" is one of them.
    Peter

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], May 19, 2008