MS word PDF conversion component

yootaeho

Hi all,

Does anyone know that there is PDF conversion component from MS word
for ASP.NET?
I know that there are a number of commecial PDF conversion programs
but I just wonder if there are free components out there?

Thanks in advance.

yootaeho

Do you mean e.g. that someone will upload a Word document to an ASP.NET
site, and that site will convert it to a PDF document?

If so, then you need this:http://www.aspose.com/categories/file-format-components/aspose.words-...

Hi Mark, thanks for your reply.
First of all, I am looking for FREE components. I know a lot of
commecial ones like aspose and ABCPDF etc. But I would like to see if
there are free components out there.
Secondly, what I am trying to do is that I have a console application
where reporting services reports are called via webservices and get
report results in byte formate and then I would like to convert that
byte formate into PDF file.

Thanks a lot,

Toby

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> I am looking for FREE components

Google is your friend :
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+pdf+"asp.net"

Do you mean e.g. that someone will upload a Word document to an ASP.NET
site, and that site will convert it to a PDF document?

If so, then you need this:http://www.aspose.com/categories/file-format-components/aspose.words-...

Hi Mark, thanks for your reply.
First of all, I am looking for FREE components. I know a lot of
commecial ones like aspose and ABCPDF etc. But I would like to see if
there are free components out there.
Secondly, what I am trying to do is that I have a console application
where reporting services reports are called via webservices and get
report results in byte formate and then I would like to convert that
byte formate into PDF file.

Thanks a lot,

Toby

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

There are a number of free PDF print drivers. This means you can "print" a
Word document to a PDF file. As I recall,
"DoPDF" is one of them.
Peter