msado15.dll

Otuatail

Does anyone know of any good site for downloading Windows DLLs.
I have been told that msado15.dll will solve my static cursor problems
I am using WindowsXP and Office 2000, but this has not given me the above file
Thanks

Paul.

Whitecrest

Does anyone know of any good site for downloading Windows DLLs.
I have been told that msado15.dll will solve my static cursor problems
I am using WindowsXP and Office 2000, but this has not given me the above file
Thanks

go to the Microsoft site, and install the data objects.

Hywel Jenkins

Does anyone know of any good site for downloading Windows DLLs.
I have been told that msado15.dll will solve my static cursor problems
I am using WindowsXP and Office 2000, but this has not given me the above file

What's your HTML issue, and what is your static cursor problem?

kayodeok

(e-mail address removed) (Otuatail) wrote in
Does anyone know of any good site for downloading Windows DLLs.
I have been told that msado15.dll will solve my static cursor
problems I am using WindowsXP and Office 2000, but this has not
given me the above file Thanks

I thought msado15.dll == MDAC 2.1?

Windows XP comes with MDAC 2.7 but retains MDAC 2.1 for
backward compatibility?

The latest is MDAC 2.8 by the way and this file DOES
contain msado15.dll

Release Manifest for MDAC 2.8 (2.80.1022.3)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=828396

Just to confuse you further, all the files below
contain msado15.dll but if you install them, Windows XP
will barf on you.

Moral of the story is that your problem isn't an HTML
problem and is best answered in an MS group.

Release Manifest for MDAC 2.1.1.3711.11 (GA)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/servicepacks/MDAC/2.1/GAmanifest.asp

Release Manifest for MDAC 2.1.2.4202.3 (GA)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/servicepacks/MDAC/2.1/SP2manifest.asp

INFO: List of Files Installed by MDAC 2.1 (GA)http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=232053

INFO: List of Files Installed by MDAC 2.1 SP 2
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=238239

Release Manifest for MDAC 2.7 Refresh (2.70.9001.0)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/servicepacks/MDAC/2.7/ReadMeRefresh.asp

Toby A Inkster

Otuatail said:
Does anyone know of any good site for downloading Windows DLLs.
I have been told that msado15.dll will solve my static cursor problems
I am using WindowsXP and Office 2000, but this has not given me the above file

Try alt.whats-this-got-to-do-with.the-price-of-fish

Otuatail

Thanks for everyones help here
I have installed Mdac on my XP
Profesional PC but No sign of msado15.dll