    I am using WindowsXP and Office 2000, but this has not given me the above file
    Thanks

    Paul.

    Otuatail, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Otuatail

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Does anyone know of any good site for downloading Windows DLLs.
    > I have been told that msado15.dll will solve my static cursor problems
    > I am using WindowsXP and Office 2000, but this has not given me the above file
    > Thanks

    go to the Microsoft site, and install the data objects.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Jan 2, 2004

  3. In article <>,
    says...
    > Does anyone know of any good site for downloading Windows DLLs.
    > I have been told that msado15.dll will solve my static cursor problems
    > I am using WindowsXP and Office 2000, but this has not given me the above file

    What's your HTML issue, and what is your static cursor problem?

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 2, 2004
  4. Otuatail

    kayodeok Guest

    (Otuatail) wrote in

    > Does anyone know of any good site for downloading Windows DLLs.
    > I have been told that msado15.dll will solve my static cursor
    > problems I am using WindowsXP and Office 2000, but this has not
    > given me the above file Thanks

    I thought msado15.dll == MDAC 2.1?

    Windows XP comes with MDAC 2.7 but retains MDAC 2.1 for
    backward compatibility?

    The latest is MDAC 2.8 by the way and this file DOES
    contain msado15.dll

    Release Manifest for MDAC 2.8 (2.80.1022.3)
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=828396

    Just to confuse you further, all the files below
    contain msado15.dll but if you install them, Windows XP
    will barf on you.

    Moral of the story is that your problem isn't an HTML
    problem and is best answered in an MS group.

    Release Manifest for MDAC 2.1.1.3711.11 (GA)
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/servicepacks/MDAC/2.1/GAmanifest.asp

    Release Manifest for MDAC 2.1.2.4202.3 (GA)
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/servicepacks/MDAC/2.1/SP2manifest.asp

    INFO: List of Files Installed by MDAC 2.1 (GA)http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=232053

    INFO: List of Files Installed by MDAC 2.1 SP 2
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=238239

    Release Manifest for MDAC 2.7 Refresh (2.70.9001.0)
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/servicepacks/MDAC/2.7/ReadMeRefresh.asp

    --
    Kayode Okeyode
    http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/

    kayodeok, Jan 2, 2004
  5. Otuatail wrote:

    > Does anyone know of any good site for downloading Windows DLLs.
    > I have been told that msado15.dll will solve my static cursor problems
    > I am using WindowsXP and Office 2000, but this has not given me the above file

    Try alt.whats-this-got-to-do-with.the-price-of-fish

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Jan 3, 2004
  6. Otuatail

    Otuatail Guest

    Thanks for everyones help here
    I have installed Mdac on my XP
    Profesional PC but No sign of msado15.dll

    Otuatail, Jan 3, 2004
  7. Otuatail

    kayodeok Guest

    kayodeok, Jan 3, 2004