Msc thesis- help required

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by shawn, Oct 17, 2006.

  1. shawn

    shawn Guest

    i intend writing a project on " building intelligent likage detection
    systems for underground water pipe networks" and intend using agent
    systems or neuro-fuzzy or a combination of both to:
    1) detect likages by sensing pressure changes at the joints or nodes
    of the pipe networks,
    2) relay the likage area to the monitoring office computer which might
    also be an agent that will disburse the message to the concerned
    parties
    through their mobile device.
    i will therefore need help as regards expert advice, usefull links,
    similar applications, as a matter of fact i need all the help i can get
    to make the research successfull,
    question: will java be good enough, i am primarily conserned with the
    software agent, but would appreciate advice on the tool to be used for
    such ventures,
    i might have to simulate the result if the equipment are not readilly
    available so i would appreciate help in this area too.
    thanks for your anticipated cooperation
    ogunseye oluwafemi shawn

    shawn, Oct 17, 2006

  2. shawn <> wrote:

    > i intend writing a project on " building intelligent likage detection
    > systems for underground water pipe networks" and intend using agent
    > systems or neuro-fuzzy or a combination of both to:

    > (lots of OT stuff snipped)

    (It isn't clear to me where you could appropriately post this, but
    this newsgroup isn't it. It sounds like a good run through some
    Google search results might be an excellent place to start.)

    Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c. Please visit

    http://c-faq.com

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Oct 17, 2006

  3. shawn

    Richard Guest

    Christopher Benson-Manica <> writes:

    > shawn <> wrote:
    >
    >> i intend writing a project on " building intelligent likage detection
    >> systems for underground water pipe networks" and intend using agent
    >> systems or neuro-fuzzy or a combination of both to:

    >> (lots of OT stuff snipped)

    > (It isn't clear to me where you could appropriately post this, but
    > this newsgroup isn't it. It sounds like a good run through some
    > Google search results might be an excellent place to start.)
    >
    > Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c. Please visit
    >
    > http://www.ungerhu.com/jxh/clc.welcome.txt
    > http://c-faq.com
    > http://benpfaff.org/writings/clc/off-topic.html
    >
    > for posting guidelines and frequently asked questions. Thank you.

    Are you the new self appointed Off-Topic Sheriff? I think you have just
    been trolled. Rosario and Shawn are the same person.

    Richard, Oct 17, 2006
  4. Richard <> wrote:

    > Are you the new self appointed Off-Topic Sheriff?

    No. Informing OT posters that comp.lang.c is a venue for C questions
    only is a communal venture; I do it because oftentimes the replies
    such posts get are snarky without being helpful (as by linking to the
    welcome message and topic guidelines).

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Oct 17, 2006
  5. shawn

    Default User Guest

    Richard wrote:

    > Are you the new self appointed Off-Topic Sheriff?

    Don't be an ass.

    > I think you have
    > just been trolled. Rosario and Shawn are the same person.

    Possible, but I doubt it. The header info doesn't match up well.

    Brian

    Default User, Oct 17, 2006
  6. Richard <> writes:
    [...]
    > Are you the new self appointed Off-Topic Sheriff? I think you have just
    > been trolled. Rosario and Shawn are the same person.

    Do you have any evidence of this claim?

    Keith Thompson, Oct 17, 2006